[mdlug] CMS opinions + Possible Vector of recent "haxored"Linux/Apache Servers

Wojtak, Greg GregWojtak at quickenloans.com
Mon Jan 28 11:17:10 EST 2008

It's complicated.  I'm not sure about the legal registration and everything.
I do know the two datacenters are located in Southfield and in Troy.  Also,
if you go through them, a pitifully small amount reaches my pockets, and I
am local.  :)

The guy who owns it used to live in Farmington and moved to CA in the last
couple of years.  Like I said, though, the DC remains here in MI.

Greg