[mdlug] CMS opinions + Possible Vector of recent "haxored" Linux/Apache Servers

Robert Adkins radkins at impelind.com
Fri Jan 25 16:22:46 EST 2008

That looks just like the list of elements available via Total Choice
Hosting, the Michigan Based and inexpensive webhosting company that I use
for my personal website. If your boss is interested in supporting the
Michigan economy, Total Choice Hosting could be a good option. (You'd still
have to use "GoDaddy" or another source for the DNS stuff.)

--

I just had a thought... This system they are using appears to be a common
webhosting configuration tool. Is it possible that the compromised Linux

The last I read, it seems that the most logical explaination has been the
cracking of root accounts.

-Rob