[mdlug] CMS opinions

Wojtak, Greg GregWojtak at quickenloans.com
Fri Jan 25 16:20:13 EST 2008

I have played around with Joomla in the past and am using it to build my new
site <shamelessplug>http://www.yesthatsright.net/</shamelessplug>.  The cool
thing about it is the ease of set-up and the amount of community development
going on for it.  The biggest drawback it has is the initial learning curve.
It isn't really that complicated, it's just that some of the terms they use
to define pieces of it aren't wholly descriptive (do sections contain
categories or do categories contain sections?).  However, I would definitely
endorse it and I would be glad to assist you if you have any questions about
it.

Greg