[mdlug] CMS opinions

Robert Adkins radkins at impelind.com
Fri Jan 25 15:55:17 EST 2008

I have fiddled about with both.

The are both very promising and quite full featured, although I am going to
be going with Mambo, due to the ease of locating more information regarding
configuration, setup and customization, all out on the net.

They were designed for LAMP setup, from what I understand. (Linux, Apache,
MySQL, PHP)

I believe you could swap out the DB with minimal fuss, except that it would
be more fussy than utilizing a standard installation package.

I am certainly far from an expert on this.

-Rob