[mdlug] Interesting information about Windows "7"

Novak, Louis (L.M.) lnovak1 at ford.com
Fri Jan 25 10:52:35 EST 2008

Just to be perfectly clear, Ford's SYNC is *NOT* an automotive control
system
and has nothing to do with automotive systems.

It's a voice-activated digital music and mobile phone system in Ford
cars and trucks.

More info at: http://syncmyride.com/

Of course, I am not an official spokesperson of Ford Motor or Microsoft.

Thanks,

--
Louis Novak  lnovak1 at ford.com   (313)248-6788
Ford Motor Co., IT Learning & Organizational Development