[mdlug] OT: stereotypes (was: RE: Interesting information about Windows "7")

Ingles, Raymond Raymond.Ingles at compuware.com
Fri Jan 25 07:51:51 EST 2008

> From: Dave Arbogast

> Aaron Kulkis wrote:

> >Germans no less -- the most fanatical society when
> >it comes to doing things precisely, exactly right,
> >BY DESIGN.

> The German's I worked with in Stuttgart often remarked if M$ were a
> German company they would be at DOS 7.x.x but is would be absolutely
> stable and secure.

 One of the best jokes I've heard:

 "In Heaven, the cooks are French, the mechanics are German, the bankers are
Swiss, the police are English, and the lovers are Italian. In Hell, the cooks
are English, the mechanics are French, the bankers are Italian, the police are
German, and the lovers are Swiss."

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles                                          (313) 227-2317

 "[T]he Founding Fathers... made certain to guarantee us individual
    rights and freedoms. How dare we selfishly lay claim to those
            liberties... when our nation is in crisis?"
        http://www.theonion.com/opinion/index.php?issue=4026