[mdlug] Linux and Digital Photography

Richard Staff rstaff at sprynet.com
Mon Jan 21 15:26:53 EST 2008

Huh?  What is "pixel"?
I am too new a newbie to know anything re: digital photography.
I've got a dozen new books and DVDs re: digital photography.
I fall asleep to the DVDs and bounce between the books.
Oh, I have done lots of googling.  That is where I stumbled on color
profiling and ArgyllCMS.
But what I know about profiling is CNN Headline quality.   ;-)
So I bought Bibble Pro 4.9 for Linux.  Call me lazy.   ;-)
Smile ... say Linux,
Rick
P.S.  I'm hungry.  Time for a Chinese take out run.   :-D