[mdlug] one laptop per child review

Brian Hurley brian at detroitindustrial.org
Fri Jan 18 20:19:15 EST 2008

On Friday 18 January 2008, Rich Hughes wrote:
> Excellent review. The presentation was great. I got a kick out of the
> attractive woman on the beach photo you used. Great read, nice job.

Thanks for the kind words, but I can't take credit for the Eee beach pic. Its
a photo that the Register runs on any story that mentions the Eee. I can't
imagine why. :-)

--
Brian Hurley
Detroit Industrial Underground

Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out
the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them.
--Frederick Douglass