[mdlug] KDE 4.0 Announced.

Rich Hughes admin at linuxtechdaily.com
Fri Jan 11 17:29:46 EST 2008

openSUSE (I hate having to type it like that) had it in their repo last
night at midnight. I'm such a dork I stayed up late in installed it.
I've run it on opensuse through the first two release candidates and it
has improved dramatically. It is no KDE 3.5.x, but it is very good for a
.0 release. I've been using it as my main desktop for weeks without much
of an issue.

One click install thru opensuse is almost too easy. I need to get back
to slackware. lack of time = easy distros.

Here is the link:

http://wire.dattitu.de/archives/2008/01/11/openSUSE-KDE-4.0.0-Ready.html

Thanks,
Rich H