[mdlug] January 12 -MDLUG elections

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Fri Jan 11 15:57:15 EST 2008

I'll be happy to pick you up if no one else can do so.  This is way out of my way since I live about a mile from the meeting location so if you can find a easier lift try to do so.  Let me know.

-- Aaron Kulkis <akulkis3 at hotpop.com> wrote:
Raymond McLaughlin wrote:
> gib at juno.com wrote:
>> I've gotten a bit tired of writing up the meeting notes every month.
>> It tends to prevent me from slacking off during the meetings.
>> So, if Mary wants to be secretary I'd be happy to nominate her.
>>
>> I feel comfortable with the caterer's job.
>>

> I'll take this as a nomination, and second it.
>
> Any one who will not be at the meeting tomorrow, but wishing to vote
> should communicate their voting preferences to secretary at mdlug.org.

Looks like I have a transportation problem tomorrow.

Can anybody give me a lift?
I'm 1 block north of I-696 in Royal Oak, between the I-75
interchange and the Bermuda/Mohawk+Cambell/Hilton exits.

Address:
1018 S. Campbell
Royal Oak, MI  478067
248-546-3281