[mdlug] Hi...I'm a new mdluger

Robert Lippert rslippert at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 21:02:44 EST 2008

Ray,

Octave is OK...I've played some with it.

What I'm really interested in is writing a front end for OpenModelica
that works like Matlab but uses a Python workspace.
The front end itself will be called ProcessPy and be capable
of being used as a builder for describing any process oriented application
within the Python framework. I'll then layer OpenModelica onto ProcessPy.
I'm a big believer in layered frameworks.

()-bob