[mdlug] Hi...I'm a new mdluger

Raymond McLaughlin driveray at ameritech.net
Tue Jan 8 11:17:31 EST 2008

Robert Lippert wrote:
> Hello,

Welcome!

> I'm coming to the meeting this Saturday.

We'll be looking for you.
I must warn you that our January meeting includes our annual election of
officers, which might take some time. But then again the conscription
process might go quickly. Would you, by chance, wish to be our new
secretary? Just kidding (sort of).
<snip>
> I've been using Linux now for 6 months and I'm very impressed.
> I'm using Red-Hat 4.

Interesting, you have a paid for version of Red-Hat rather than Fedora
or Cent-OS? Cool!

 I was a programmer for 20 years
> working at various high-tech. companies in Ann Arbor.
> Now I'm an engineer doing computer modeling in Matlab/Simulink
> for Ford Research.
>
> Regards,
> Bob Lippert

Raymond McLaughlin