[mdlug] Like the TEW-441PC Wifi card for Linux

Ingles, Raymond Raymond.Ingles at compuware.com
Mon Jan 7 15:57:51 EST 2008

I'd mentioned this card before; bought it for my nephew's laptop. With some xmas
money, I bought another one last week from InkStop (they were running a deal, $20)
for our laptop running Ubuntu 7.10. It worked like a charm, and I've got it using
WPA for added security on our home net.

 For that price, I'd recommend it. No troubles whatsoever with Ubuntu, just plug
and go.

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles                                 (313) 227-2317

  Isn't the phrase "ruler of the free world" an oxymoron?