[mdlug] It happened...

Robert Meier eaglecoach at wwnet.com
Sat Jan 5 12:41:23 EST 2008

Warblers,

> I just go like this:
>   tap-tap  tap-tap-tap-tap  tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap .....

In the 1970s, it was a fad to "whistle" touch-tones
to use a phone without touching the dial or buttons.
Though I saw friends demonstrate, I never mastered the required "warbling".

Remembering,
--
Robert Meier

  "The idea that an arbitrary naive human should be able to properly use a
   given tool without training or understanding is even more wrong for
   computing than it is for other tools (e.g. automobiles, airplanes, guns,
   power saws)."
	-- Doug Gwyn