[mdlug] It happened...

Joseph C. Bender jcbender at bendorius.com
Sat Jan 5 16:49:42 EST 2008

Michael Rudas wrote:
> All phone systems have pulse capabilities for that very reason -- the
> incremental cost of keeping it is low and worth it.

	This is not true.  Many new PBX linecard models and PBX systems can no
longer deal with pulse on the FXS ports.  There's supposedly a Nortel CO
switch (DMS200 or 500 perhaps) that supposedly can't deal with pulse
either.  There's also a couple of Alcatel remote terminals and CO
extenders that cannot as well, I don't recall model numbers off the top
of my head.

--
Joseph Bender
Bendorius Consulting