[mdlug] Marginally OT: Alan Ralsky, Ten Others, Indicted in International Illegal Spamming and Stock Fraud Scheme

Rich Clark <rrclark@rrclark.net> rrclark at rrclark.net
Fri Jan 4 06:57:33 EST 2008

On Thu, 3 Jan 2008, Michael Corral wrote:

> 2008-01-03, Monsieur Rich Clark <rrclark at rrclark.net> a ecrit:
> > http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/01-03-2008/0004730341&EDATE=
> >
> > The owner of the negatives of the photos of his house taken in 2002 is
> > enjoying a cold celebratory beverage.
>
> Heh, didn't Ralsky send some goons to chase you away after you took
> those pics? This must be pretty sweet for you. :)
> Here's hoping Ralsky gets sent to a federal PMITA prison.

Nah, I believe it was his son-in-law who was driving the Jag that chased
me out of the neighborhood that afternoon I went on my photo shoot, and I
also believe that both Scott and Al were the voices behind the phone calls
I got over the 3 days following that incident.

Anyway, yeah, I'm pretty gleeful at the news that things are getting more
complicated by the moment for Ralsky and Co.