[mdlug] I found a 20 inch monitor today

Jeff Hanson jhansonxi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 15:34:20 EST 2008

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 3:23 PM, Michael ORourke
<mrorourke at earthlink.net> wrote:
> [...]

If someone was trying to develop a solution to the problem then the
content being created here is an excellent resource for testing.
Maybe we should split the topic off and call it "political rant filter
testing data".  We could even set up a mailing list server that spews
the stuff randomly for developers to test against.  We just have to
get all the off topic stuff released under a Creative Commons license
of some sort.

By the way, this is another form of recycling. :D