[mdlug] SCO is baack.....

Bruce Smith blubdog at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 16:06:53 EST 2008

> > Who in their right mind would invest in SCO?
> > Especially ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS???
>
>  From what I've read this is nothing more than a line of credit.

Doesn't seem like a very safe loan.

> So sco can carry on/drag out their litigation.

OK, so they are gambling they can still get money from IBM.  I thought
SCO lost the court case?  Is this an appeal thing?

Any chance Microsoft is secretly funding this?

> They are getting 50mil up front with the option to borrow more at
> something 20% interest.

The lawyers are are the only ones getting money out of this
litigation.  I'm in the wrong line of work!

> If and when this goes through, Darl McBride must resign.

At least there is a bright side.   :-)

 - BS