[mdlug] club burn box

Garry Stahl tesral at comcast.net
Sat Feb 9 22:49:35 EST 2008

Jeff Hanson wrote:
> On Feb 9, 2008 7:45 PM, Mathew Enders <mathew.enders at prodigy.net> wrote:

>>> Don't forget Kubuntu, and my second favorite SimplyMepis.
>>>
>> CentOS - http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=15
>>
>> Knoppix - http://www.knopper.net/knoppix-mirrors/index-en.html
>>

> Don't forget Gentoo.  Do you think Darth Beemer could handle producing
> an up-to-date version on the fly by downloading the sources,
> compiling, and writing the bins to the CD/DVD in real-time?  :D

Let me get a little more ram and you can set it up.  It's a 1.8 gig
processor with currently 320 meg of ram.  1 gig max.  (Ddram 2100 BTW.)
As to download on the fly we are talking the school network.  I don't
think so.

--
Garry  AKA  --Phoenix--  Rising above the Flames.

Star Trek mort. Viva la Star Trek admiraetur
The Olde Phoenix Inn Http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com