[mdlug] Python 3.0 to be backwards incompatible

Joseph C. Bender jcbender at bendorius.com
Sun Feb 3 22:36:01 EST 2008

Kristian Erik Hermansen wrote:
> Google is leading the charge on Python 3000, so we'd have to assume
> that they will make it easy to transition.  They have the resources
> :-)

	The cynic in me assumes that Google will be making it easy for Google
to transition to Python 3.  They, if you think about it, have no reason
to make it easy for anyone else to do so.

	Why everyone assumes Google are the good guys is beyond me.  I'm
waiting for the day where Microsoft gets the prestige and goodwill that
IBM does, because Google is the New Evil Company.

--
Joseph Bender
Bendorius Consulting