[mdlug] Microsoft offers $44.6 billion for Yahoo!

- otakurider at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 22:24:29 EST 2008

Still may be a chance that Google or even Apple may buy it - yahoo not
really a search engine like google its more of a portal so the conflict is
not the same.  And if Apple buys it that will grind Ballmers butt I bet.
Microsquish buying could see a lot of top people leaving or at least a
really bad proxy fight with the board.  the stock is near the bid price
currently so it my pop a bit in a few days to make it not worth doing.

One can only hope

Pat
VP MDLUG