[mdlug] Microsoft offers $44.6 billion for Yahoo!

Aaron Kulkis akulkis3 at hotpop.com
Fri Feb 1 20:45:04 EST 2008

Wolfger wrote:
> That would suck. I'm glad I use Google.

I've been putting off moving my "email of last resort" from
yahoo to gmail.  This sealed it... and in fact, gmail has
improved its service so much (not just webmail, but both
POP and IMAP service, too!) that gmail is probably going to
be my ONLY email service.

Now I'm just fighting with the configuration -- I've got
IMAP working properly, but for some reason, I can't
mail out through the SMTP yet.