[mdlug] About The Mailing lists

Raymond McLaughlin driveray at ameritech.net
Tue Aug 26 12:37:21 EDT 2008

What about the mailing lists? On August 14 MDLUG temporarily lost
network connectivity. Since the sever again became available we have
been unable to get the mailman mailing list program to connect to our
smtp server. Howerver posts to the mailing lists are being received and
archived. So members wishing to continue their discussions can post
their messages like normal, and read them, and any replies, in the

Admitedly this arrangement is less than ideal. Your server adminstrators
are working on this as their available time allows. Hopefully service
will return to normal soon.

Raymond McLaughlin
Server-Admin MDLUG