[mdlug] Name Tags for Meeting

Garry Stahl tesral at comcast.net
Wed Aug 13 16:38:14 EDT 2008

gib at juno.com wrote:

> Ray suggested that we should have name tags for the meeting.  He asked me to go out and buy some.  I was just wondering if anyone felt creative and wanted to try making some.
> Perhaps we could make custom ones with pictures or slogans that reflect our interests.  I could have one with my 1966 Mustang on it.  Does anyone want to try to create his own?

I have a button maker for 2 inch round buttons.  Physically making the
name tags or buttons is not difficult.

Buttons are durable.  The square badges give you more real estate for
expression.  If we can find some neat badge holders I, even with the
button maker) like the badges.

Oh yea, I think badges are a great idea.  I have a Hell of a time
remembering names.  We can keep a supply of "Hello" badges for visitors
and lame asses that forget theirs.  :)

--
Garry  AKA  --Phoenix--  Rising above the Flames.

Star Trek mort. Viva la Star Trek admiraetur
The Olde Phoenix Inn http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com
Metro Detroit Linux Users Group http://www.mdlug.org