[mdlug] slightly in not great shape printer.

Garry Stahl tesral at comcast.net
Tue Aug 12 23:15:54 EDT 2008

Ron Blanchett wrote:
> Gary,
>
> how would you feal about giving it to Penguicon??
> We need a good printer for ops and this would be perfect.

I'm good with that.  Understand that I am giving it away because it has
issues.  It's NOT a "great printer" it's a good printer that needs
tender loving care I no longer feel like giving it.  I'm being honest
here.  If it worked without issues I would not be getting rid of it.

You also get manuals and what toner I have for it.

It's a beast, it weights a ton (two man job), when can you pick it up?

--
Garry  AKA  --Phoenix--  Rising above the Flames.

Star Trek mort. Viva la Star Trek admiraetur
The Olde Phoenix Inn http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com
Metro Detroit Linux Users Group http://www.mdlug.org