[mdlug] OT: free old workstations

Dean Durant mdlug at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 8 19:02:10 EDT 2008

Hey Rich, I just got this.  Yes, you got where I live.   I didn't bring any home.   But you can for sure have 1st pick.  There's going to be a Saturday when I am there.  If I remember, I can grab something for you.   What do you want?

Rich Clark <rrclark at rrclark.net> wrote: Will you be around on Friday after 4 pm? I think I remember that you live
out near Campbell/Hilton & I75. If you won't be at work, mind if I pick
one up if you wouldn't mind bringing it home?