[mdlug] Shows how old I am.

Ingles, Raymond Raymond.Ingles at compuware.com
Thu Apr 17 09:16:24 EDT 2008

> From: Mike Ward

> Heh, joking aside, I don't get the big deal with these flash
> drives. Why do I need to carry around 16GB that often?

 In addition to all the other answers that have been given, there's this:

 http://johnhaller.com/jh/mozilla/portable_firefox/

 ...as well as the occasional need to move large media files (or collections
thereof) around. When dealing with very large files, sneakernet can have *much*
higher bandwidth than any generally-available network.

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles                                                     (313) 227-2317

  "People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution,
 They don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible."
                              - Jamie Raskin