[mdlug] home hosting

Wojtak, Greg GregWojtak at quickenloans.com
Tue Apr 8 10:15:29 EDT 2008

Not only that, I find it "coincidental" that when I went to buy my
domain, I did a search for it on godaddy's site and it was free.  Less
than two days later, it was snatched up.  So I ended up becoming a
second class citizen with yesthatsright.net instead of .com.  :(  Moral
of the story - if you are going to buy a domain, use whois to see if it
is available instead of a provider's tool.

Greg