[mdlug] home hosting

Bruce Smith blubdog at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 08:41:52 EDT 2008

godaddy also has an auto-renewal option, and repeatably notifies you
with plenty of time before your domain expires.

Isn't it also a law that the domain goes on "hold" (inactive) after it
expires for a period of time that you can renew it before it can be
sold to anyone else?  (something like 60 days?)

 - BS