[mdlug] Web calendar...

Michael ORourke mrorourke at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 1 11:55:36 EDT 2008

Anyone setup an open source web calendar program that they could recommend?
I see a ton of them out there.  Rather than posting a PDF of a calendar each
time there is a schedule/event change, I would like to have something that
can be updated in real time.  Also, it needs to be read-only for viewing
over the Intranet/Internet.  We don't want unathorized people
changing/adding/deleting events.  Really doesn't need to be a
multi-user/multi-calendar groupware product, as that that would be overkill
for our needs.  Just want a single calendar that is web enabled and can be
edited by an adminitrative user.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Mike