[mdlug] dedicated Server hosting

Joseph C. Bender jcbender at bendorius.com
Sat Sep 29 13:54:35 EDT 2007

Rich Elswick wrote:

> Anyone have a suggestion for hosting of a Version Control repository
> like Subversion?  I don't want one of those project management sites,
> just some host that I can use and setup (easily) my own Subversion system.

	I'm a little late to the thread, but I figured since others were
mentioning services, I might was well mention that my company now offers
bespoke Internet hosting and services.

	We haven't officially launched the division yet, but we are accepting
early customers for custom application hosting, rack server co-location,
and managed server hosting.  I could provide SVN or CVS repository
services if anyone were interested.  We are currently located in a
datacenter in Southfield, with backup power and redundant Internet uplinks.

	If anyone is interested in talking to me for a quote, please mail me
off-list at this address, and let me know what your requirements are.
I'd be more than happy to talk to you.

-JCB

--
Joseph Bender