[mdlug] SCO, Linux and Rob Enderle: A Conclusion

Aaron Kulkis akulkis3 at hotpop.com
Wed Sep 26 21:20:55 EDT 2007

Rich Clark <rrclark at rrclark.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Sep 2007, Jeff Hanson wrote:
>

>> It's your fault he supported SCO:
>> http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/34004/118/
>>

> He's one of the few that I've hesitated sending nasty email because he
> doesn't deserve the attention.

What amazes me is that this twit actually owns a profitable
business as an INDUSTRY ANALYST... yet as displayed in his
initial whine, and his subsequently furious actions of
digging himself deeper and deeper, the man is utterly
devoid of anything more than the most superficial reason
and logic which even people OUTSIDE of the industry can
arrive at on their own. He DEFINITELY demonstrated to the
whole world that he's such a lazy **** that he can't be
trusted to perform due diligence -- in the case at hand, he
couldn't even be bothered to do the necessary homework, even
when others did the hard work and SENT HIM THE $*(&&% URL's!!!

Indeed, my computer USER cousin, who lives on Windows at
home, and uses Unix ONLY as a platform to run CAD systems
comprehended the SCO situation IMMEDIATELY when I explained
it to him something like 4 years ago.

And unlike Rob Enderle, my cousin doesn't claim to be
an industry analyst upon whose opinion multi-million
dollar decisions should be made.