[mdlug] Wireless card recommendation

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Wed Sep 26 19:47:39 EDT 2007

DLink WNA-2330 has built in drivers.

-- "Michael ORourke" <mrorourke at earthlink.net> wrote:
Thanks Ray... I enjoyed your story.  Sounds like Deja vu from when I used to
support Windows workstations/networks.  :-)
I'll try to locate a wireless card with the Atheros chipset.  Although that
appears to be a little more tricky than I thought.  With most auction
sellers not including that info in the description.  Looks like I have to go
with model #'s and do some Google searches.

-Mike