[mdlug] OT: CEO? Whatever: 17-year-old runs $1M businessdesigningMySpace pages for teens

Robert Adkins radkins at impelind.com
Mon Sep 24 16:09:11 EDT 2007

	Have you ever seen Myspace?

	I've only seen it over my wife's shoulder myself, it's not exactly a
haven for technically literate folks, such as ourselves, nor is it a haven
for both the technically literate and visually creative folks. (Which isn't
to say such folks stay away from Myspace, I just haven't personally seen
them as making up the vast majority of the Myspace population.)

	-Rob