[mdlug] dedicated Server hosting

David Lee Lambert davidl at lmert.com
Sat Sep 22 07:35:29 EDT 2007

On Monday 17 September 2007 11:13, Rich Elswick wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone had a recommended dedicated Server box hosting
> that they know of?  Or not, either way, I need a server I can essentially
> do with as I want.
>
> Linux of course.

Up here in Lansing there's an ISP that also offers co-location,  ACD.net:

http://www.acd.net/colocation.htm

They're a local company,  have been around a while, and I have a dial-up
account with them.  They're also building the downtown Lasing public Wi-Fi
network.

--
David Lee Lambert ... Software Developer
Cell phone: +1 586-873-8813 ; alt. email <as4109 at wayne.edu> or