[mdlug] Washtenaw Linux Users Group Meeting 9/20/07

Jay Nugent jjn at nuge.com
Wed Sep 19 03:34:32 EDT 2007

                    *** Meeting Announcement ***
                             for the
                 Washtenaw Linux Users Group - WLUG

           Date/Time: Thursday September 20th at 8pm

           Location:  Washtenaw Community College
                      4800 E.Huron River Drive
                      Ann Arbor, Michigan
                      Room BE-160

              Topic:  -- not determined --
                 By:  -- not determined --

   Yup, that's right.  No presentation has been arranged for this meeting.
Now that has not proven to be "A Bad Thing (tm)" in the past as we have
had some of our *BEST* round-table discussions when this occurs.  So like
my idol, Alfred E. Newman, always said:  "What? Me worry!?!?"

   So with or without a formal scheduled presentation, come on out to the
Washtenaw LUG meeting for some fun and camaraderie! :)

          --- Jay

"Getting rid of terrorism is like getting rid of dandruff.  It cannot
 be done completely no matter how hard you try." -- Gore Vidal
| Jay Nugent   jjn at nuge.com    (734)484-5105    (734)544-4326/Fax        |
| Nugent Telecommunications  [www.nuge.com]     (734)649-0851/Cell       |
|   Internet Consulting/Linux SysAdmin/Engineering & Design/ISP Reseller |
| ISP Monitoring [www.ispmonitor.net] ISP & Modem Performance Monitoring |
| Web-Pegasus    [www.webpegasus.com] Web Hosting/DNS Hosting/Shell Accts|
| LinuxNIC, Inc. [www.linuxnic.net]   Registrar of the .linux TLD        |