[mdlug] OpenOffice easter eggs

Aaron Kulkis akulkis3 at hotpop.com
Tue Sep 18 14:42:50 EDT 2007

I sure hope none of this junk was copied from OpenOffice to StarOffice.

Michael Corral wrote:
> I don't know if this has been mentioned here before, but if you
> enter =GAME("StarWars") in any cell in OpenOffice Calc (the
> spreadsheet app), you get a playable Space Invaders game.
>
> If you enter =GAME(A2:C4;"TicTacToe") in cell A1 you get a
> playable Tic-Tac-Toe game.
>
> Enter =ANTWORT("Das Leben, das Universum und der ganze Rest") in
> any cell and see what you get. :)
>
> Also try =TTT()
Can you say pointless code bloat? It's 100% unprofessional.

If I wanted a space invaders game, I'd install a freaking space
invaders game.

Who ever put this $%^%@^#$ in should be shot in the kneecap,
so that every time they get up to walk, they are reminded to
never pull a stunt like that again--at least not on what is
supposed to be premier class software which is used to wean
businesses off of the lose-bloat platform.
>  and =STARCALCTEAM() and see what happens.

The list of names is a reasonable, if arcane function, but
if they want to include the photo, it should be in
the Help->About menu.

I'm CC'ing this to Star Office.