[mdlug] dedicated Server hosting

Ron Blanchett rrcb21 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 23:18:03 EDT 2007

Budgetdedicated.com, I maintain the web server for penguicon and after months and months of searching for a new web host they are the folks we settled on. You can get a Xen Host from 10 - 256 euro's or about 13.90 - 354.90 USD. They take month to month payment and don't do contracts. They also host mirrors for several major FOSS projects and have been in the hosting business since 1999 which told me that they shouldn't be closing there doors any time soon.

-Ron
Penguicon Web Guy