[mdlug] dedicated Server hosting

Robert Adkins radkins at impelind.com
Mon Sep 17 11:42:17 EDT 2007

	From: mdlug-bounces at mdlug.org [mailto:mdlug-bounces at mdlug.org] On
Behalf Of Rich Elswick
	Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 11:14 AM
	To: mdlug at mdlug.org
	Subject: [mdlug] dedicated Server hosting

	I was wondering if anyone had a recommended dedicated Server box
hosting that they know of?  Or not, either way, I need a server I can
essentially do with as I want.

	Linux of course.

	Thanks,
	Rich Elswick

----

	Rich,

	Please set your email client to send only plain text email to at
least this mailing list.

	As for Linux hosting, I use www.totalchoicehosting.com to host my
personal site. They are very cost effective, running $44 for a year and they
have a number of really nifty "pre-configured" elements that you can
add/remove from your hosted domain.

	They do have pretty good tech support that are fairly quick to
provide answers and they are based in Michigan, which means more of your
money stays local, which our local economy certainly needs. It would never
hurt to ask if they would provide you with "more" access than they already
do provide to the servers they run.

	-Rob