[mdlug] SCO Group files Chapter 11...

Ingles, Raymond Raymond.Ingles at compuware.com
Fri Sep 14 15:59:41 EDT 2007

> From: mdlug-bounces at mdlug.org [mailto:mdlug-bounces at mdlug.org]On Behalf Of Bob Dion

> It looks like they are preparing for losing at next weeks trial.
> File for chapter 11 so they don't have to pay anything to novell.

 I'm waiting for some analysis on Groklaw. The worst case would be the trial not
completing, leaving FUDsters some room to claim "the issues were not fully
decided", etc. etc.

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles                                  (313) 227-2317

 Only one thing is impossible for God: to find any sense in
       any copyright law on the planet. - Mark Twain