[mdlug] Minor irrelevant amusement

M. D. Krauss zeros0and1ones at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 20:44:46 EDT 2007

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 09:33:55 -0500
"Morris, Tim" <tmorris at ugs.com> wrote:

> There is no place for your 32-bit jokes in my 64-bit world ;)

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 12:10:16 -0500
"Morris, Tim" <tmorris at ugs.com> wrote:

> But wouldn't that make the magic number 65535 or something?

I don't think data sizes or types are really the point... Most people
get a kick out of seeing mileage roll over a power of 10, like 9,999 to
10,000. This was a binary rollover, binary 111111111111111 to binary
1000000000000000.

Definitely a good omen.

Smiles,
Matthew