[mdlug] Maestro Why not an install fest - workshop

Raymond McLaughlin driveray at ameritech.net
Thu Sep 6 17:20:18 EDT 2007

Garry Stahl wrote:
> Done, i have all the hardware.
>
> Unless we have an agenda for something else we can have an install and
> debug of Garry's new computer.
>
> I have OpenSUSE 10.2 downloaded and burned.  Yes, that's what I want.
> Unbuntu FF didn't even find the sound card on a test install and I can't
> figure out how to change that.  At least I understand YAST, mostly,
> kinda.  (Didn't play mp3s either.)

Bring it Gary. In fact why don't we make it an installfest?
Assuming Mat can guarantee we have the place again we can even make
announcements. <http://mdlug.org/events/InstallFest2007/>

Everyone (especially Mat) approve? I know it's last minute. I guess we
should wait for Mat to weigh in before printing any fliers:
<http://mdlug.org/events/InstallFest2007/Flier2007.pdf>