[mdlug] Maestro

Garry Stahl tesral at comcast.net
Wed Sep 5 22:38:04 EDT 2007

Done, i have all the hardware.

Unless we have an agenda for something else we can have an install and
debug of Garry's new computer.

I have OpenSUSE 10.2 downloaded and burned.  Yes, that's what I want.
Unbuntu FF didn't even find the sound card on a test install and I can't
figure out how to change that.  At least I understand YAST, mostly,
kinda.  (Didn't play mp3s either.)

--
Garry  AKA  --Phoenix--  Rising above the Flames.

Star Trek mort. Viva la Star Trek admiraetur
The Olde Phoenix Inn Http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com