[mdlug] Apple drank the M$ cool-aid

Brian Hurley brian at detroitindustrial.org
Wed Sep 5 22:05:15 EDT 2007

Manipulating the media doesn't usually work that way.

Slashdot is much more likely to accept a story once a more "legitimate" news
source picks it up.

So pick one with a reasonable reach, yet with a fairly low standard for news.
Its good to target reporters who specialize in the subject you're writing
about.

I'd suggest www.theinquirer.net. Email the editor at
mike.magee at theinquirer.net

If he publishes it, follow up with a slashdot article pointing to it.

--
Brian Hurley
Detroit Industrial Underground

Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out
the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them.
--Frederick Douglass