[mdlug] Fwd: [Ohio LinuxFest Announcements] Ohio LinuxFest 2007: Help Spread the Word!

Jeff Hanson jhansonxi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 11:46:15 EDT 2007

FYI.  The TLLTS and Fark party at Barley's should be really fun.

------------OHIO LINUXFEST 2007: HELP SPREAD THE WORD!------------

Dear attendee,

Thanks for signing up for the Ohio LinuxFest 2007. We're really looking forward
to this year's LinuxFest. We thought we'd let you know what's in store.

Bradley Kuhn, Jon 'maddog' Hall and Max Spevack are just a few of the speakers
that will be on-hand to talk about Linux, open source, and Free Software. We
have a full day of exciting, community oriented, presentations for everyone
who's interested in learning more about Linux and open source.

Of course, all work and no play makes for dull geeks. Drew Curtis, of FARK
[http://fark.com], and the Linux Link Tech Show [http://www.tllts.org] will
host a conference kick-off/FARK party on Friday, September 28th (6pm till
whenever) at Barley's Brewing Company [http://www.barleysbrewing.com], just
across the street from the convention center. And of course, after a long
conference, we can unwind at the legendary linuxfest afterparty in the Hyatt
Regency Union Room
[http://columbusregency.hyatt.com/hyatt/images/hotels/cmhrc/floorplan.pdf]
[http://www.notacon.org]. We'll have food and drinks from 8 p.m. until
midnight.

Please help us spread the word to as many people as possible. Let them know
that the Ohio LinuxFest is taking place on Saturday, September 29, at the
Greater Columbus Convention Center in Columbus Ohio. The deadline for
registration is September 21, so be sure to sign up for the LinuxFest today!
Registration is free, and the sign up at [http://www.ohiolinux.org] takes just
a few minutes.

Contact your friends and see if they'd like to attend this year, and spread the
word at work. If you have a blog, be sure post a link to Ohio LinuxFest and let
your readers know all about fest! You can also post one of our banners,
courtesy of WRL Advertising, on your Web site or blog. They can be found at
[http://www.ohiolinux.org/banners.html]. Thanks again for signing up for this
year's LinuxFest.

See you in Columbus!