[mdlug] Ohio LinuxFest

Bob Dion bobdion at starline-ent.com
Wed Sep 5 10:30:29 EDT 2007

Hi All,

Ohio LinuxFest is coming up at the end of this month, Sat. Oct. 29, 2007.

Once again I will be managing a booth for the Free Software Foundation
and I'm asking for volunteers to help.
The purpose of the booth is to explain the benefits of Free and Open
Source Software, Discuss the work being done by the Free Software
Foundation regarding the GPL, DRM, Open BIOS, gnu software etc...,
sell FSF.org merchandise and sign up new members. Even an hour of your
time will be appreciated. We had a lot of fun last year, the response
was vary positive.

Please Contact me at Bobdion at starline-ent.com  or reply to this post
for more info.

Also I'm looking for a roommate to share travel and/or room expenses.

Regards,
Bob Dion