[mdlug] Sendmail Problem

David Lane dcl400m at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 13:47:37 EDT 2007

The reason that we are using text/html is that the web based email client had a var. width font and formated stuff does not line up.

AND HTML email are read more than a bunch of text.

Yes the body does not show up in any part of the msg.

David

Dan Pritts <danno at umich.edu> wrote: are you sure there is no body?

is it possible your mailer is hiding it from you?  i've had
this happen but never investigated fully; viewing the raw message
shows that it's really there.

And/or the message is a multipart/alternative with an empty text/plain
part.  i've run into that, and since i use mutt, i prefer the text/plan
part so it looks like the message is empty.

On Tue, Sep 04, 2007 at 08:13:10AM -0700, David Lane wrote:
> I'm dealing with an issue with sendmail and "Content-type: text/html"
>
> We send okay when we send as plain text. then when I send the "Content-type: text/html" for html in email there is no email body. what should I look for.
>
> David

danno
--
dan pritts