[mdlug] OT: Want to swap AGP Geforce2 MX 200 for PCI video card w/Hardware T&L

Aaron Kulkis akulkis3 at hotpop.com
Tue Nov 27 03:30:22 EST 2007

Michael Corral wrote:
> 2007-11-27, Monsieur Drew a ecrit:
>> At 07:56 PM 11/26/07, Michael Corral wrote:
>>> BTW, if anyone needs any ISA video cards, let me know. I need to get
>>> rid of this (and a whole bunch of other) stuff.
>>     No need for a video card here; but do you by chance have a PCI serial
>> card?
>
> No. I've never even seen such a thing.

sounds like something you would plug into a PCI
slot, and then get dozens (or 16's) of serial ports,
for, say, hooking up a bunch of ASCII terminals.

Digiboard (www.digi.com) made them in the 90's.

<http://www.google.com/search?q=pci+port-concentrator+serial&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=mozilla&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:unofficial>