[mdlug] Remotely Use Linux

Tony Bemus tony at bemushosting.com
Tue Nov 27 18:11:42 EST 2007

I agree with the usability of NX.  I use it daily to remote from work to
home.  It worked for me even when I had 768K Internet connection at
home.  It seems faster then the RDP connection I use to use before I
switched to Ubuntu.  Not quite fast enough to do video but it loads the
pictures really good and you don't need to "refresh the screen"  just to
see what you are doing like you would in VNC.
-
Tony Bemus