[mdlug] OT: Want to swap AGP Geforce2 MX 200 for PCI video card w/Hardware T&L

Ingles, Raymond Raymond.Ingles at compuware.com
Mon Nov 26 14:42:47 EST 2007

> From: Rich Hughes

> I have an ATI Rage 128 PCI card just sitting around. I'd be happy to let
> you have it, no charge, if it meets your requirements.

 I greatly appreciate the offer, but Sims 2 needs "Hardware Transform &
Lighting"; an ATI Radeon 7200 or above, or an Nvidia Geforce or above would
be needed. :-<

> Back in the day that card was awesome on Linux.

 I have a PCI Rage Pro that did my first 3D stuff for Linux. Got Quake running
pretty well, but it wasn't until the TNT card that things really got going. :->

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles                                         (313) 227-2317

      "If atheism is a religion, then bald is a hair color."
                          - Anonymous